Real Hipsters Site For Girls Interested In Dating
Looking for Girls? Search through the newest members below and you may just find your perfect date. Send a message and setup a meet up tonight. We have 1000's of other members waiting to meet someone just like you! Register your 100% Free Account Here
I'm just a hopeless romantic looking for something concrete within the fast paced world we live in today. I'm an adventurer at heart who enjoys uncovering hidden jewels within the city but I prefer mostly to stay in doors snuggled under a soft afghan and watch some tv focused on supernatural...
Describe myself? Ok I'll describe myself, I'm around 5'8, I'm mixed race as you can see. I'm a student at the moment. My hobbies? well they would involve reading, I love reading, and music, music personally means a lot to me, bands such as the smiths, Arctic Monkey's, Pavement, Mumford and...
If I told you everything about myself in this box, then we'd have nothing to talk about. So, I'll leave it a mystery for now. And just so you know, I'm not sure why all my photos look like they've been cropped and you can only see half of my face. But I promise they're my photos :)
Hey boy hey. I'm Donna. I've been on sites like this before and made super awesome friends. Friends are fantastic, but I want that guy... That guy that knows the difference between your and you're. No, I will not touch your naughties, send you snapchats of my yabos, or get it on with you in...
My name is Faith and I am currently attending the Aveda Institute Denver, which is a beauty school, and I absolutely love it! I am a very creative, quirky, shy individual with an amazing sense of humor. A great sense of humor in a guy will get me every time. I am a very positive person and the...
99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% i’m usually asleep. just another papercut survivor
I go to school full time and work at a Japanese Steak House. I party on weekends. I'm not that original. I like guys with tattoos and piercings. Reading and drinking coffee are pretty nice ways to waste time. I just learned how to play the guitar. I like horror films. i have high standards. Coo...